Skate Club is a sporting program with a difference, no whistles, no uniforms. We don't focus on winning the next competition, just personal progression and having fun.
The program is broken into three different levels, each level incorporates an elevated degree of technical difficulty, covering the basics of street and transition skateboarding.
- Level 1 – The Grommet: Covers the basics around footwork, street and transition skills
- Level 2 – Jnr Roller: Continues into intermediate skills of footwork, street and transition skateboarding and skateboarding culture
- Level 3 – Shredder: Covers intermediate street, transition skateboarding skills and skateboarding culture
What is Skate Club?
Skate Club provides a supportive learning environment with a social focus. No whistles, no uniforms - it's more a group mentoring program, rather than a lesson.
The friendly and professional Frankston staff are experienced instructors with a wealth of knowledge and experience. All instructors have working with children checks and are first aid certified.
Costs & Bookings:
- Single Session: FREE. These session are not charged.
- Ages: 6 – 12
- Skill Levels: beginners to intermediate (we recommend that beginners complete at least one private lesson before joining Skate Club)
- Equipment: All skateboards and safety gear provided (or bring your own)
- Regular group sessions are held every Saturday and Sunday from 11.30am.